DAY 01 ISTANBUL
• Arrival inIstanbul. Transfer to the Hotel. Dinner and Overnight
DAY 02 ISTANBUL / BURSA 240 km. (3h 30min.)
• Full day visit of Istanbul in the morning visit ofthe Blue Mosque,St SophiaandHippodrome.
• Lunch in the Restaurant of Topkapı Palace.
• In the afternoon visit of theTopkapı Palaceand shopping in the Grand Bazaar.
• Drive to Bursa. Arrival and overnight.
DAY 03 BURSA / ÇANAKKALE 220 km. (3h 00min.)
• In the morning tour of Bursa, the former Ottoman Capital; The Green Mausoleum and the Green Mosque, richly decorated with tiles. Lunch during the visits, then proceed to Çanakkale, dinner and overnight.
DAY 04 ÇANAKKALE / ISTANBUL 300 km (4h 30min.)
• In the morning visit ancientruins of Troythen proceed to ISTANBUL Dinner and overnight.
DAY 05 KUŞADASI
• Transfer to Airport for home bound flight.
SERVICES PROVIDED WITH THE PROGRAMS
• Transfers on arrival and departures
• Accommodation in double or single bedded rooms at selected category hotels
• All the meals as per indicated in the program
• Air conditioned pullman vehicle throughout the tour
• All the visits and excursions as per indicated in the program
• Services of a professional foreign language speaking guide throughout the tour
• Entrance fees to historical sites and museums
• All the taxes, service charges and tips
• One gratuity for every 25 paying participants
Please note that tour package prices on different group sizes and based on different hotel categories throughout the tour will be quoted upon request.
At Kusadasi Harbour, Istanbul Harbour and Izmir Harbour.
Dear customers, we are pleased to arrange your dream tours for you. When you arrive at Kusadasi Harbour,Istanbul Harbour and Izmir Harbour.
After you get off the cruise, you will pass through the passport control and will see the shopping areas.
20-40 meter away, you will see the coaches/buses of the travel agents.
On that area, you will see Peninsula Tours guides with your name sign and the agency logo sign tables who is showing it.
We hope will be wonderful shore tour for you by Peninsula.