One Week Eastern Turkey (OWET)
DAY 01 ISTANBUL
• Arrival and transfer to Hotel. Dinner
DAY 02 ISTANBUL/KAYSERI/CAPPADOCIA 100 km (1h 30min.)
• Morning flight to Kayseri. Continuing to Cappadocia. Full day tour of Cappadocia, visiting the natural citadel of Uçhisar, Göreme Valley with the churches and Monasteries painted with colorful frescoes. Lunch. Tour of Underground city in the afternoon. Dinner and overnight.
DAY 03 CAPPADOCIA / ANTAKYA 460 km (6h 30min.)
• Departure for Antakya, drive to Niğde. Visiting Eskigümüş Monastery on the way with smiling Virgin Mary frescoes. Lunch
• Continue to Antakya. Dinner and overnight
DAY 04 ANTAKYA / KAHTA 400 km (5h 45min.)
• Tour of St Peter s Grotto and the Mosaic Museum. Lunch
• Afternoon drive to Kahta. Dinner and overnight
DAY 05 KAHTA / URFA 150 km (2h 15min.)
• Proceed to Memrut Mountain to visit the world famous tumulus of Antiochus II, the King of Commegenes. Lunch
• Drive to Urfa visiting the Halil Rahman Mosque and Balıklıgöl. Dinner and overnight
DAY 06 URFA / DIYARBAKIR / ISTANBUL 200 km (3h 00min.)
• Departure for Diyarbakır. Visiting the City walls. Lunch.
• Afternoon flight to İstanbul
• Dinner and overnight
DAY 07 ISTANBUL
• Tour of St Sophia,the Blue Mosqueand the Hippodrome. Lunch.
• Afternoon visiting the famousTopkapı Palacethe former residence ofthe Ottoman Sultans, covering the Kitchen, Dresses and Islamic Shrines sections.
• Dinner and overnight.
DAY 08 ISTANBUL / HOME
• Transfer to airport after breakfast for homebound flight.
SERVICES PROVIDED WITH THE PROGRAMS
• Transfers on arrival and departures
• Accommodation in double or single bedded rooms at selected category hotels
• All the meals as per indicated in the program
• Air conditioned pullman vehicle throughout the tour
• All the visits and excursions as per indicated in the program
• Services of a professional foreign language speaking guide throughout the tour
• Entrance fees to historical sites and museums
• All the taxes, service charges and tips
• One gratuity for every 25 paying participants
Please note that tour package prices on different group sizes and based on different hotel categories throughout the tour will be quoted upon request.
At Kusadasi Harbour, Istanbul Harbour and Izmir Harbour.
Dear customers, we are pleased to arrange your dream tours for you. When you arrive at Kusadasi Harbour,Istanbul Harbour and Izmir Harbour.
After you get off the cruise, you will pass through the passport control and will see the shopping areas.
20-40 meter away, you will see the coaches/buses of the travel agents.
On that area, you will see Peninsula Tours guides with your name sign and the agency logo sign tables who is showing it.
We hope will be wonderful shore tour for you by Peninsula.