Amara Sealight Elite Hotel is an enjoyable place for holiday on the Aegean coast of the Mediterranean Sea. The hotel consists of main building and has an area of 35.000m2. Amara Sealight Elite is located in the village Aldas, 6km away from resort town Kuşadası, 25km away from the ruins of the ancient city Ephesus and 75km away from the international Izmir airport. Unique holiday experience accompanied by luxury and comfort. Ideal for families, couples, honeymooners, meeting groups.
Accommodatıon: All rooms are equipped with electronic door lock system, fire detectors, minibar, kettle and tea&coffee setup, local and international HD channels, 42" LED TV, music TV channels, cartoon TV channels, bath/WC, jacuzzi, direct dial telephone in the room, central air conditioning, King Size French bed or Major French bed in rooms, notebook size electronic safe, balcony, table&chair set, balcony hanger, hair dryer, make-up table and a mirrow, luggage rack, BURTINI set, bathrobe, bath towels, slippers, bathrobe and slippers for kids, weighing scale, wood flooring in the room, work table, wardrobe, amenities set-up inside the wardrobe, free WiFi connection.
SELECT ROOM 354 rooms, 42 m2. Bedroom has 2 Major French beds or King Size French bed, 1 jacuzzi b a th and a balcony. All the rooms are located in the main building.
SELECT ROOM “Designed for disabled guests” 4 rooms, 42 m2. Bedroom has 2 Major French beds or King Size French bed, 1 jacuzzi b a th and a balcony. All the rooms are located in the main building.
CORNER SUITE ROOM 8 rooms, 74 m2.1 bedroom, 1 living room, 1 terrace and 1 ja cuzzi b a th . All the rooms are located in the main building.
JUNIOR SUITE ROOM 8 rooms, 70 m2. 1 bedroom, 1 living room with connection door, 1 ja cu zzi bath, 1 shower/wc and a balcony. All the rooms are located in the main building.
ANAIA ROOM 16 rooms, 62 m2. 1 bedroom, 1 jacuzzi b ath and a balcony. All the rooms are located in the main building. MAJOR SUITE ROOM 2 rooms, 130 m2. 1 bedroom, 1 living room, 1 jacuzzi bath, 1 shower /wc, 1 kitchen and a balcony. All the rooms are located in the main building.
* 138 non-smoking rooms in the hotel.
* All the rooms have a seaview.
Food and Beverage:NEOPOLIS International Main restaurant (with a terrace) Open buffet Breakfast 06:30-10:00 Lunch 12:30-14:00 Dinner 19:00-21:00 450+550 No reservation required
ANADOLU Anatolian A LA CARTE 18:00 - 23:00 100 Reservation required
WOK Asian A LA CARTE 12:00 - 24:00 200 Reservation required, cover charge 9 € PP
FRATELLI LA BUFALA Italian A LA CARTE 12:00 - 24:00 100 Reservation Required, cover charge 9 € PP
SHORBA International A LA CARTE (24 HOURS OPEN BISTRO) 08:00 - 11:00 Breakfast 120 Reservation required
L'AZUR Fish restaurant A LA CARTE 18:00 - 23:00 100 + Reservation required
KABUBA kebab A LA CARTE 18:00 - 23:00 100 Reservation required
LA PAZ pub South American A LA CARTE 18:00 - 02:00 100 + Reservation required
LA PROMENADE Organic / Vegetarian /D iet food A LA CARTE 12:00 - 24:00 100 Reservation required
MID-AEGEAN Pool Snack 11:00 - 18:00 300 No reservation required
VITAMIN & WAFFLE A LA CARTE 11:00 - 23:00 25 No reservation required
ELITE Patiserie A LA CARTE 07:00 - 24:00 Patiserie, bakery Dessert, ice cream 08:00 - 11:00 Continental Breakfast 90 No reservation required
ATRIUM SELECT LOUNGE AMUSE BOUCHE 11:00 - 24:00 40 No reservation required
Gozleme 11:00 - 17:00 KIDS BUFFET (Main Restaurant) OPEN BUFFET Lunch 12:30 - 14:00 Dinner 19:00 - 21:00 No reservation required
OUTLETS Hours of operation Beverage concept
LIQUIDS BAR Lobby Bar 24 hours open / beverages Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
MID-AEGEAN BAR Pool Bar 10:00 - 23:00 / beverages Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
NR 40 Night Club BAR 23:00 - 02:00 / beverages Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
Midi Bar Free of charge refill once a day Softdrinks, water, milk, chocolate, beer, juice
Room Service 24 hours Rich menu food and beverages with charge.
Food and Beverage Servıces:Standard services Free of charge:
• Welcome sparkling vine, Turkish delight, cold wet towel service (lavender smell), and lemonade upon arrival
• Green apples basket at the front desk
• Mini bar refill (once per day)
• Kettle, tea and coffee setup (refilled every day)
• Beverages are served to guests in all F&B outlets
• 24 hours A la Carte service
• 24 hours service at Bars
• Beverage service for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner according to concept
• Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner open buffet in the main restaurant
• Grill kinds in the main restaurant
• Diet and healthy food corner in the main restaurant
• Kids Buffet in the main restaurant
• Fresh juice (orange juice) for breakfast
• Food service for babies 0-3 age at any time and at any place (AMARA BABIES CLUB)
• Tetra Pak Carton packages usement for soft drinks (juice)
• Pizza, Turkish pizza (pide), baked potato, hamburger, and different kinds of snack food
• Ice cream during the day
• Acustic live music in some A la Carte restaurants
• Crudites and appetizers served along with beverages (olives, chips, nuts, cheese, etc)
• Food & Beverage service (Ice cream, fruits, boiled corn, lemonade) at the beach and around the pool
• 100% ARABICA GROUND COFEE selection. Filter coffee service for breakfast
• Beverages menu in all bars (only top brands of alcoholic drinks are in the menu; Baileys, Martini, JB, etc)
• A'la minute cooking in all food outlets ('Cooked to Order')
• Daily fresh bakery products
• Fresh cut fruit, delicatesse and cheese selection in open buffet
• Theme Buffet presentations, theme of Traditional Turkish food minimum once a week
• Labeling System for Foods Containing Allergens
• Menu available in all food and beverage outlets
• Appetizers stand at the entrance to the main restaurant (Amuse Bouche)
• The Wine Specialist (Somelier) + wine cellar
Paid services:All bottled alcoholic beverages, all local and imported wines and champagnes, alcoholic premium beverages (10 years old, 12 years old and older VSOP, XO Cognac),All imported wines, champagnes and food items except those in the menu are served at extra cost in A la Carte Restaurants.24 Hour Room Service; special menu for food and beverages (at extra charge).
SPECIAL DAYS & CELEBRATIONS:
Free of charge services:Special services for honeymoon couples; VIP Welcoming, special decoration in red colors in the room (red bedlining, pillowcases, bathrobes, slippers), bottle of wine and fruits served in room upon arrival, dinner at A la Carte restaurant at a special-decorated table and surprise cake (for once only), 'breakfast in bed' at any day (for once only).
• Special services for Birthdays and Wedding anniversaries; wine service in the room, fruit basket and theme cake, room decoration, greeting card.
Paid services:All invitation, banquet and event arrangements are upon request,Special-order cakes.
ENTERTAINMENT & EVENTS: Animation program prepared by Amara Entertainment team features activities throughout the day, professional night shows and live music bands, special party concepts, and also Gala Night special to Amara.
CONCEPT:Free of charge services:Daily activities,Evening animation programs,Theme parties,Special Gala Night prepared by Amara Entertainment team,Pool games,Live music bands,Acustic live music in some A la Carte restaurants,Night ClubBackgammon, chess, card games etc,The book corner,Karaoke,Internet Cafe & Wifi Connection LEO KIDS CLUB, Mini club (between 4-12 ages),Mini disco,Cinema for kids,Shows for kids,Different themed activity days,Educational games and activities,Playground (outdoor),Pool activities for kids
Extras:Babysitter (only for 3 year old kids and older, reservation required),Baby monitor,Baby carriage is available (organised by bell team),Painting on t-shirts and sand painting,Game center: Play station, Video and Computer games
SPORTS:Free of charge services:Gymnastics,Yoga,Beach volleyballAerobics,Water aerobics,Table Tennis,Badminton,Boccia
Step Aerobics,Zumba,DartsGYM-TONIC Fitness centerTennis court, racquets, balls and court lighting,Water sports (unmotorized such as pedalo, canoe, lisence is required for surf)
Paid services:Motorized and other kinds of water sports activities,Catamaran,Cources,Diving school,Personal trainer cources with instructors of AMARA SPORTS ACADEMY (swimming, tennis, etc.),Billiards.
Free of charge services:Turkish bath (reservation required),Sauna (reservation required),Relax Room,Steam Bath (reservation required),Shock showers,Indoor Swimming pool (heated),VITAL BAR (min 4 kinds of fresh juice + herb teas + water),Lockers & changing cabins.
Paid services:Thalasso therapies,Massage therapies,Skin and body treatments, special treatments,Hairdresser,Doctor & medical consultation (upon request),24-hour ambulance and hospital service consultation (upon request)
BEACH AND SWIMMING POOLS:Free of charge services:Sand & pebbles, 120m long, showers at the beach and dressing cabins, licensed lifeguard service throughout the day, sun umbrellas at the beach and near the pools, chaise lounges and towels.
GENERAL SERVICES:Free of charge services:Welcoming service,VIP check-in for all guests,Message service,Bellboy luggage service,Raincoat and umbrella service,Parking service,Car wash service,Shoe polishing machine,Daily reservations in the main restaurant for handicapped guests,Wheelchairs for handicapped guests (escorting person required),Arrangements in common areas suitable for handicapped guests,High quality brands of food and beverage production in all bars and restaurants,Cold towel service with a smell of lavender at the beach and near the pool,Periodical mattress disinfection policy applied by a company specialist,Pillow menu in the room,Mobile phone charging station in the lobby,Turkish dictionaries hand out at the check-in (4 languages),Bicycle service.
Paid services:Telephone, Fax,Laundry (dry cleaning, washing, ironing, tailor services),Shopping center (shops),Equipment in conference rooms,Transfer,Car rent,Photographing
1-“Peninsula Tours rely on information supplied to us by the individual hotels including descriptions, ratings and visual images. Therefore we are not responsible for any variance in quality from the information supplied to us by the hotel.”
2-“Peninsula Tours provides the site and its services on an "as-is" basis. Peninsula Tours makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation those related to:
(1) the operation of the site;
(2) the information, content, materials, or services included or described there in;
(3) any application or information submitted to us through the site. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Peninsula Tours disclaims all warranties,express or implied (including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose), regarding the site, including without limitation warranties related to the operation of the site, the information, content, materials, and services described therein, and any information or applications submitted through the site.
Without limiting the foregoing, Peninsula Tours does not warrant that the site or any of its functions will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site is free of viruses or other harmful components. Peninsula Tours does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of the materials on the site or the services described therein.”